Started little athletics at the age of 9, made my first Victorian team aged 12, finished in the finals most years but didn't achieve a podium finish until under 20s. Moved to new coach John Boas after juniors which took my jumping to a new level, winning open nationals the following 2 seasons and competing at world university games and qualifying for the Commonwealth games.
- 2x Australian long jump champion (2017,2018)
- 2x Victorian long jump champion (2015,2016)
- Victorian 100 champion (2017)
- Victorian Junior 100 & 200 champion (2015)
- Australian Junior silver medal (long jump 2015)
- World university games 4th place (2017)
- Commonwealth games representative (2018)