Stephanie graduated as a Physiotherapist from The University of Melbourne in 2010, in 2015 she completed her post graduate certificate in sports physiotherapy through La Trobe University and is currently completing her Masters in Sports Physiotherapy.
She has worked in a number of private practice clinics throughout Melbourne gaining experience in a wide range of areas including sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, corporate health and Pilates.
Steph is heavily involved in gymnastics, working at the Men's Gymnastics High Performance Centre and with the Victorian Men's Gymnastics state team, as well as occasionally travelling internationally as physiotherapist for both the men's and women’s Australian gymnastics teams. She has worked with various football teams including TAC Cups Oakleigh Chargers FC holding the position as head of medical for 2 years. In 2017 she has taken up a role in the Melbourne Tigers senior basketball program.
She has a keen interest in sports and fitness, playing both basketball and netball for many years.
Stephanie has also trained in Pilates, Dry needling, the McKenzie technique of treatment as well as Kinesiology taping and gymnastic assessments.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Graduate Certificate of Sports Physiotherapy
- Masters in Sports Physiotherapy (currently completing)
- Dry Needling
- DMA Clinical pilates
Involvement with teams and associations:
- Melbourne Tigers Basketball - Team Physiotherapist (2017 - current)
- Gymnastics World Cup Melbourne - Event Physiotherapist (2017)
- Australian Mens and Womens Gymnastics Team, Doha and Baku World Cups, World University Games - Physiotherapist (2017)
- Victorian Men's Gymnastics State Team - Physiotherapist (2013 - current)
- Victorian Men's Gynmastics High Performance Centre - Physiotherapist (2013 - current)
- Nitro Athletics - Event Physiotherapist (2017)
- Australian Mens Gymnastics Team, Pacific Rim - Physiotherapist (2016)
- Oakleigh Chargers Football Club - Head of Medical / Head Physiotherapist (2014 - 2015)
Professional Membership and Positions:
- Member of the Austallian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of Sports Physiotherapy Australia
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia
Personal Sporting Experience:
- Snow Skiing
- Water Skiing