- Remedial Massage Therapist
- Sarah completed her Diploma of Remedial Massage at Victoria University and is a member of Massage and Myotherapy Australia.
- Sarah takes an integrated approach to her clients’ treatments incorporating a variety of different modalities individually tailored to each clients’ needs. This is achieved throughout a variety of techniques including deep tissue massage, myofascial cupping, dry needling, METs, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, mobilizing, stretching, kinesio/sports taping.
- There is nothing more rewarding than helping people to get back to doing what they love and feeling healthy and happy.Her passion is to help people get out of pain, achieve pain free movement and accomplish their long-term health goals.As a practitioner she believes you should never stop learning and as the human body is so complicated there is always more to learn, discover as well as keeping up to date with the latest developments.
- Since 2016, Sarah also works with Hockey Victoria as a trainer/massage therapist for the National tournament held annually at different locations across Australia.She has also worked with local footy teams, NRL sports massage (both players and referees), and many individual athletes from elite to recreational.
- Sarah is available Mondays, Wednesdays and alternate Saturdays
You can learn more about Sarah by visiting: https://www.bodyrestoretherapy.com.au/