- Kate completed her Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Latrobe University and graduated in 2010.
- Kate has been with the MyPhysio team for 7 years.
- Kate has gained much experience in both public and private sectors and discovered her passion for musculoskeletal injuries, chronic pain and Clinical Pilates.
- Clinical Pilates and its role in preventing reoccurrence of pain and dysfunction.
- Lumber stability assessments and programs to help prevent ongoing back pain.
- Treatment of the neck to relieve neck/shoulder pain and headaches.
- Creating and monitoring individual gym programs specific to client goal.
- Chronic pain management
- Individual consultations for treatment of all patients across all ages and abilities.
- Instructor of small group, evening and Saturday Pilates classes conducted by Kate at MyPhysio Evolution.
- Leader of our Chronic Pain Program (REGAIN) ran at MyPhysio Evolution.
- Record suspension training equipment.
- Dry needling (acupuncture needles)
- Hydrotherapy Rehab Programs
- Individual gym and Pilates programs specific to each individual
Outside of work, Kate participates in her own Pilates classes, strength training as well as bike riding with the optimum goal of living a healthy and energetic life style.