Danielle Graduated from her Doctor of Physiotherapy degree at Melbourne University in 2013 after completing a Bachelor of Exercise Science at Victoria University.
Practical interests include:
- Implementing unique personalised rehabilitation programs for both recovery and prevention of future injuries.
- Helping those with chronic pain improve their function and overall quality of life, with a particular interest in the ‘difficult shoulder’ and ‘chronic low back pain’
- The role of Clinical Pilates and core stabilisation in injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Working with a vast range of age groups and athletic abilities to improve their functional abilities and achieve their goals.
Personal interests include:
- Danielle's other interests include Olympic lifting, Crossfit, and netball where she is currently involved in 2 teams.
Danielle's other interests include running, Crossfit, and netball where she is currently involved in 3 teams.